We're looking for 2 Operations Technicians to join our team in Dublin and become an integral part of our Operations function.
The Operations Technician professional will act as a trusted consultant to our largest clients. The recommendations and actionable insights you develop, and present will ultimately be used by top executives to make strategic business decisions.
- Quickly develop a strong understanding & knowledge of the One Click Retail customer experience for both non-members & members
- Work closely with the Development and Operations teams to intimately understand requirements, demonstrate capabilities, and capture insights
- Present timely, compelling, fact-based reports outlining trends & patterns
- Manipulate data from multiple internal and external sources to provide analysis findings and recommendations
- Create visualizations, dashboards, reports, presentations and analyses that explain what happened and why
- Demonstrate a commitment to the quality of data
- Strong research skills required; you are curious, have an analytical mindset and are extremely detail-oriented
- Good understanding of SQL and data warehouse concepts
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal; ability to present data and its implications in a clear, concise manner
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
What we offer
- 25 days annual leave
- Health Insurance- Laya Secure Plus
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Pension (on passing probation)
About Edge by Ascential™
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?