We’re looking for an experienced People Business Partner to join our team in London, becoming an integral part of our HR function by providing amazing support and seamless employee experience, aligned to the one Ascential vision & business strategy.
People processes and new global initiatives:
- Through working closely with the business, identify trends across the EMEA region.
- Active participation in developing and implementing People improvement initiatives
- Excellent execution of processes and projects, focusing on the employee experience across EMEA
Line Manager Coaching & Development:
- Providing expert knowledge and guidance on all ER matters to ensure that the company operates a fair and consistent approach. Mitigate against potential employment litigation and make recommendations to minimise the re-occurrence of such issues.
- Through 1-1 coaching and building strong relationships, deal with specific, individual issues to improve performance of line managers
- Help drive employee engagement by assessing performance against the requirements of the business and facilitating action items with managers to help improve engagement levels.
- Partner with leadership teams, enabling sound decision making through sharing insights and leading with organisational data
Learning and Development
- Identify key areas and teams to help formulate the L&D agenda
- Delivering face to face and virtual training on key subjects (such as feedback and career coaching)
- Promoting and marketing of our offer/products while on site at different offices
- Building strong, trusted relationships with both business and HR teams, leveraging those relationships to problem solve and deliver best possible solutions
- Partner with the leadership and M&A teams handling disposals and acquisitions to ensure smooth transition of the people from one business to another
- Reinforcing Ascential leadership principles as well One Ascential culture. This is not only through what we say but how we act
- Relevant HR experience of working in a fast-paced organisation
- Flexibility to travel to non-London offices
- A can-do attitude and hands on approach
- Proven ability to partner and communicate with key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and quick and building relationships
- Passionate about the Ascential Brands and Ascential Beliefs
- Having a growth mindset and continually developing their skillset
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?