We're looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team in London. As part of our Marketing function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Performance Marketing channel planning & optimisation
- Translating brand plans into successful performance plans
- Ensuring channel underperformance is mitigated and communicated to stakeholders
- Ensuring reporting cadence and performance targets are met
- Managing team resource
- Leading, mentoring and training our Performance Marketing SMEs on delivering the highest possible Return on monetary and operational investment
- Designing and Implementing Performance planning kick-off sessions with relative internal/external contributors and stakeholders across the business including but not limited to product marketing, content, design, Marketing Automation, data & agencies
- Working with Data and within Marketing & Automation to ensure channels are aligned to immersive customer experiences
- Ensuring group commercial marketing performance is on track with any blockers/slippage escalated
- Resource management across the group of Performance Marketing SMEs, forecasting resource gaps during key trading periods when necessary
- Forecasting performance in partnership with the data and trading teams
- Providing regular periodic status reports tracking campaign/programme initiatives against deadlines
- Ensuring measurement framework is maintained from a channel perspective adhered to in order to track programme or campaign performance and that regular periodic reporting and dashboards are being shared with the appropriate audience(s) internally and externally
- Having a detailed optimisation plan that the team and agencies are working to
- Leading Performance kick off meetings, status meetings, and Work in Progress meetings (Forecast vs. Budget.)
- Feeding in creative and content needs to internal and external partners
- Creating QBR frameworks, managing internal and external resource to provide valuable, actionable updates
- Leading backlog of all data and insight requests relating to Performance Marketing
- Co-owning Integrated Marketing Performance and Automation plans with the Head of Marketing Automation
- Strong, demonstrable experience in Performance Marketing, ideally having progressed from a specialist performance channel background
- Familiarity with marketing to the B2B audience, particularly with advertisers, agencies and publishers
- A data-driven mindset and the ability to partner with cross-functional teams to deliver profitable growth
- Ideally will have worked in an integrated Marketing Performance and Automation team
- Excellent Performance knowledge: (SEO, PPC, Programmatic display, Affiliate)
- CRO experience would be beneficial
- Google Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience would be beneficial
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Able to explain complex Performance elements to various stakeholders and understand projects that have different performance goals and needs
- Genuinely data driven
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?