About the role
We're looking for a Product Designer to join our team in North America. As part of our Technology Function, your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Be a champion of great design with a vision and ability to break big customer centric problems to design solutions
- Work hands-on alongside product to understand customer needs, with development to understand technical constraints and business to understand quarterly goals. -Ability to make decisions on the run and act quickly
- Create a space where great designs can become a reality
- Own the design seat for product needs
- 4+ years relevant UX or product design experience owning and evolving product designs
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital design, or other related course of study
- An exceptional portfolio of work showing a strong eye for typography, colour theory, grid systems, and responsive design
- Ability to articulate technical design information to non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of interactive experiences and design principles
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience designing Data Platforms particularly interactive Dashboards a Big Plus.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and the principles of web development.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 day of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401 – Saving Incentive plan
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Vision benefits
- Summer Fridays - 09:00-1:00pm from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?