We're looking for a strong Product Developer Manager to join our team in Sao Paulo and become an integral part of our Technology function.
We need a professional able to translate the insights and wireframes created by the product team into reality. A mind that can collaborate with new ideas, technology knowledge, assess the project's feasibility, and ensure that it will be delivered in the best possible way. In addition to collaborating with the product development, this person will coordinate a team of developers, defining and prioritizing tasks.
We are looking for an experienced developer that will be responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects and supporting various development duties. The Development coordinator's responsibilities include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of the product. Our Product Development Coordinators must demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, ability to thrive, possess excellent communication skills, have extensive experience in React and Node JS development, keep up-to-date with deadlines, and have strong analytical skills.
- Meeting with the product team to discuss product ideas
- Analyzing market and industry product trends
- Determining product feasibility and road map
- Define development sprint
- Performing coding assignments
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality
- Creating and implementing design plans
- Analyzing code segments regularly
- Delegating tasks to team members
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies
- Strong knowledge of React and Node JS
- Solid experience in coding
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Transportation voucher or parking
- Dental Plan
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?