We're looking for a strong Product Marketing Manager (FTC Mat Cover 6 months) to join our team in (home-based) Air Street, London and become an integral part of our Marketing function.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will lead the product marketing function to create compelling propositions, go to market plans and sales assets that engage customers with WGSN's products and services.
- Executing and refining the Product Marketing plan aligned to the Product Roadmap
- Leading on Product Launches
- Maintaining the framework for Market Segmentation and Data Strategy
- Adjusting/creating Value Proposition and Personas for products and services
- Managing Competitor Analysis
- Developing Product Campaign Strategy and reporting on results
- Partnering with Field marketing to drive Sales Enablement strategy and execution
- Experienced B2B marketing manager with experience in content creation, thought leadership, value propositions/product positioning and GTM strategy
- Strong communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver effective sales enablement material, making it easy for sales and our customers to understand our product offerings and key positioning
- Ability to work well across teams, engaging relevant stakeholders across Field Marketing, Brand, Commercial, Product and Content
- Experience with analytics and CRM platforms such as Salesforce
- Experience in dealing with senior leaders plus good networking skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and confidence to pick up and lead new projects
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?