We are looking for Product Marketing Specialist to join our team in Salt Lake City or Boston and become an integral part of our global marketing function. Reporting to the Director of Content and Product Marketing, this role will support the Edge by Ascential product suite. The Product Marketing Executive will be responsible for: leading product-related campaigns, contributing to product positioning and strategy, providing product marketing collateral and driving product awareness.
- Understand our product offerings, competitive differentiators and translate features / functionality into business value for our clients
- Ensure consistent messaging across Edge by Ascential resources.
- Lead product go-to-market campaigns and projects that support the products and drive pipeline by creating and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, launch management user experience, design, analytics and leadership, to drive product road maps, strategy and execution
- Assist the Product teams in identifying ‘friendly’ customers to validate propositions to deliver impactful messaging
- Work with Regional Commercial Leads and Product teams to ensure buy in and roll out new initiatives
- Identify needs within the Product Marketing strategy and create plans to address in a smart and efficient way
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy
- Assist in developing the sales enablement strategy, assets and training program
- Develop persona survey and research program in conjunction with the product team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2-3 years' experience in a Product Marketing (or related) capacity
- Experience developing marketing propositions and working in a customer-focused marketing team
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems
- Passion for working with technology products and solving customer needs
- Experience developing and working with customer personas
- Self-starting nature and a willingness to take ownership is a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced company under tight deadlines
- Comfortable with change and shifting priorities
- You are an analytical thinker and a great communicator
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being, and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
About Edge by Ascential
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?