We're looking for a Production Assistant (Broadcast Studio) to join our team in London as part of our Content function.
The Production Assistant will help the Ascential Video team in the London team to produce various types of video, with special emphasis on broadcast-style, live video content produced from our newly built studio in our office in central London.
The Production Assistant (Broadcast Studio) is a newly created role, reporting to the Head of Global Video Operations, to help ensure a smooth day-to-day studio running and to organise production for bigger live projects. Part of the wider production team, this role will coordinate closely with the Live and Video Technology team to ensure the smooth running of all Ascential virtual events and live broadcasts operations.
- Booking studios, equipment, talent and staff for video productions
- Organising schedules and timelines for filming and live broadcast
- Managing small and medium budgets for specific live productions
- Liaising with the Transmission Director to discuss requirements and plans for broadcast
- Owning the London broadcast studio booking schedule
- Organising and ingesting footage for post-production as well as archiving
- Organising and executing where necessary kit maintenance, filming studio duties and other organisational tasks, liaising with external suppliers when needed
- This role would be suitable for someone looking for their second role in video production
- Previous experience organising video productions and live broadcasts in either the corporate or film industry
- Knowledge of broadcasting and filming kit including cameras, tele-prompters, audio, capturing and streaming equipment with the purpose of supporting the Live and Video Technology team in their day-to-day usage
- Proven stakeholder and suppliers management experience
- Comfortable managing conflicting priorities and deadlines, ensuring a positive outcome with confident and concise communication
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?