We're looking for a Program Manager to join our team in Shanghai. This role will manage the deployment and delivery process of Edge digital shelf eCommerce solutions to APAC customers. This role will also work with a cross-function team to ensure successful continuous delivery of the services to our key customers. Ke
- Working alongside the Account Director and the Business Consultant to confirm the SOW, filling in any gaps and managing expectations with the client
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to secure resources and appropriate scheduling against the agreed SOW
- Planning, scheduling and week on week, workload management and priority setting for assigned Data Operation responsible for the software deployment
- Ensuring deployment is in line with SOW scope and working closely with Data Operations to ensure quality standards have been met pre-release to the client
- Managing timely and accurate receipt of inputs from the customer in line with time frames agreed in project plan
- Reporting weekly status to client and Edge management
- Acting as the key point of contact for the client during deployment, making appropriate judgement calls on escalations as required & quickly engaging the appropriate resources/functions for successful resolution
- Facilitating a smooth transition to the Edge delivery and support teams for ongoing maintenance of the client subscription
- Setting up and maintaining key deployment documentation in project folder
- Minimum 3 years of experience as customer facing PM in software delivery projects; SaaS is a plus
- Required languages: proficient verbal and written in English and Chinese. Korean or Japanese is a plus
- Detailed oriented in managing all phase of delivery projects while still have a big picture
- Creative, process mind and have a strong sense of accountability
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience in Retail/CPG/FMCG market - a plus
- PMP/PRINCE2 - a plus
- Technical skills such as SQL, Python - a plus
Our application process
This link will redirect you to our careers page which will ask you to create an account to upload your CV; application time is a 1-3 minutes simple process.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
About Edge by Ascential™
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable salesdriving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www. ascentialedge.com.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?