Note this is a business change, not an IT/systems programme.
- Act as Programme Management Lead for the initiative, including deliverable, resource, and timeline management as well as risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Identifies, proposes and influences business future state solutions based on analytical findings.
- Acts as a change management champion relative to organisational change, business process redesign and technical implementations.
- Work with the President and the Senior Sales Leaders to improve sales capability across the business.
- Bachelor degree in Business or other related discipline.
- Relevant experience, working in a project/programme management competency.
- Project/Programme Management qualifications a positive, but not a prerequisite.
- Experience working in a B2B, consumer or retail environment, or in management consulting is desirable.
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures.
- Strong programme/project management skills; ability to prioritize, manage deliverable timelines, mitigate risks, manage budgets and governance.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence cross functional partners.
- Ability to operate with gravitas in front of senior stakeholders.
- Strategic planning, thinking and research skills.
- Proven record for managing projects on time and budget.
- Good level of numeracy; analytical skills and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage effective cross-functional relationships.
- Able to operate with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Able to operate autonomously and as part of a team.
- Able to work in a complex, matrix, multi-brand, global structure.
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?