During the set-up and deployment phase for a new client, you will be:
- Working alongside the Account Director and the Business Consultant to confirm the SOW, filling in any gaps and managing expectations with the client
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to secure resources and appropriate scheduling against the agreed SOW
- Planning, scheduling and week on week, workload management and priority setting for assigned Data Analysts responsible for the software deployment
- Ensuring deployment is in line with SOW scope and working closely with Data Analysts to ensure quality standards have been met pre-release to the client
- Managing timely and accurate receipt of inputs from the customer in line with timeframes agreed in project plan
- Reporting weekly status to client and Edge management
- Acting as the key point of contact for the client, making appropriate judgement calls on escalations as required & quickly engaging the appropriate resources/functions for successful resolution
- Facilitating a smooth transition to the Edge delivery and support teams for ongoing maintenance of the client subscription
As the client platform is deployed and the subscription matures:
- Working closely with our business consultancy services group to ensure product training needs are met as per SOW. Ensuring additional training and enablement needs are captured and our business consultancy services team are engaged at the appropriate times
- Capturing custom requirements/enhancements from the client and feeding these into our product management & engineering teams.
- Implementing & driving adherence to a robust governance structure for decision making, priority calls and client led change requests so that these are scheduled & prioritised as custom or worked via the product roadmap. Reporting on these & ensuring visibility & clear communication both internally and externally to the client so that expectations are aligned.
- Reporting weekly status to client and Clavis management & making appropriate judgement calls on escalations as required
Post-deployment phase you will continue as a key point of contact for the client, supporting special projects as their needs mature. Depending on capacity and the size and maturity stage of the customer, you may run a number of programs or a combination of programs and projects in parallel. On an ongoing basis you will be the person who will:
- Maintain oversight across functions (set up, delivery, support, training, product management) to ensure execution and appropriate levels of support are in place
- Advocate for the client internally as needed
- Driving Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with a keen eye to ongoing client success, upsell and renewal
- Experienced program or technical account manager with a formal project management certification, c.10 years’ experience, and a client facing background.
- Very familiar with the SDLC, Agile delivery methodologies, are interested in technology, comfortable with using a variety of applications, and may have experience of data analysis tools.
- You’re likely to be working vendor side in a client facing role or held a similar position in the past. You are commercially minded, have led successful teams in the past, you are comfortable and confident interacting with senior executives and you love working directly with clients.
- You are super organised and have a strong track record on execution – you get stuff done!
- You are a great communicator with a can-do attitude and may have a background in e-commerce, marketing insights, data or CPG but we’re interested in people from all industries.
- You are mature and confident with the ability to judge a situation quickly and accurately and respond appropriately.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up culture where flexibility and the ability to wear a number of hats are valued.
- Advocate for the customer internally you will need to be a strong influencer who can drive performance within functions and with colleagues that may not have a direct reporting line to you.
- You are hands-on and detail oriented and have proven your ability to develop successful and lasting relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Experience in the eCommerce area or with SAAS deployments would be advantageous.
In short, you are the leader of the team; the voice of the client within the organisation and the Edge representative to the client.
What we offer
- 25 days annual leave
- Health Insurance- Laya Secure Plus
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Pension (on passing probation
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world. Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent. If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?