We’re looking for a Group Property Administrator to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Property function.
This is an exciting opportunity as this a newly created role at Ascential, reporting to the VP of Property.
- Maintain the group property database, liaising with Legal, finance, Cosec, HR etc to ensure data is correct, and relevant info for insurance and H&S is communicated
- Ensure all leases are digitally stored and organised for reference
- Ensure Key lease events are captured, and key stakeholders alerted in good time
- Ensure All PO’s for rent, rates, service charge and other direct property costs across the Group property department are raised and tracked.
- Provide quarterly analysis on property spend, work with Property VP to identify and target areas of spend to be reduced
- Assist VP on property Cost management and budgeting for specific property projects.
- Assist Property VP with data for business case proposals for Senior management presentation
- Reasonable Fluency with Microsoft Excel, including formulae and Currency conversion
- Attention to detail
- Some experience of commercial office property leases, including ideally experience of international leases
- Curiosity about the management and administration of our offices, asking pertinent questions illustrating an understanding of the salient points
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Good tact and judgement on what and when to communicate, and to whom
- Min 2 years in a related or similar role
- A degree is desirable but not essential.
- Property-related qualifications may also be helpful
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us