We're looking for a Prospect Value Specialist to join our team in London as part of our Client Services function.
The role of the PVS is to follow up on incoming interest and engagement with WARC and drive interest in learning more about the WARC service. Success will be based learning what specifically about the WARC service is of interest currently, ascertaining if this lead is a potential decision maker, influence or user, identifying the decision makers or other key influencers where possible, uncovering the basic drivers behind their initial engagement with WARC and driving them through to wanting to have a full demonstration of the service or a further more in depth call about how WARC could help, which would be conducted by a Business Development Manager in the NB team.
- Be knowledgeable about:
- All developments in our range of products and services and ensure you are an expert in all aspects of everything we do
- Maximise the opportunity for future touch points with WARC
- Build the case for a meeting with the New Business team
- Encouraging them to want to learn about WARC as a service
- Provide clear evidence of the benefit to WARC to their peers
- Identifying potential problem accounts to the Account Management team
- Be a strong team player
- Partner with the NB team, the Head of Client Value and the wider commercial team to get the best conversion from our incoming leads
- Our teams are currently fully remote working and an element of remote working is highly likely to be a feature of our operating model in the future - the ability to motivate yourself, deliver on deadlines, commit to fully communicating with the wider team to negate any negative impact of remote working is critical
- Naturally enjoy communication via the phone – no reticence in picking up the phone and calling people you have not engaged with before
- Ability to articulate yourself with clarity & confidence
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills – good attention to detail and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a high performing, fast paced environment
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We work with the global advertising industry to make smarter, more effective marketing. We’re the global authority on advertising and media effectiveness, offering unbiased advice on almost any advertising and marketing issue.
We’re a brand full of smart people who are genuinely interested in the world’s most effective advertising, as well as the agencies and clients who make it. We’re proud of the reputation WARC has in the industry, striving to be excellent at everything we do.
WARC is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?