Flywheel Digital is looking to add an experienced QA Engineer to our exponentially growing team! The best candidates will become an integral part of our team as we develop and maintain our best in class eCommerce global software platform. You will have a deep knowledge and understanding of all stages in the software development life cycle. Also, you’ll have a strong attention detail, and are someone who has a desire to learn, grow and question the “norm”. This role is essential to help support Flywheel’s growth!
You will be a driving force in assuring quality, accuracy and speed for our technology releases. Specifically, you will drive quality code that is secure, scalable, and functional. Working alongside other engineers and developers, you’ll collaborate on various features of the platform. You will be assisting in bringing a vision to production and will be working closely with our product management team.
- Reliable accountable and can work without supervision
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Help drive a better product
- Can communicate to technical and business stake holders.
- High level of integrity
- Can-Do attitude
- Strive to do things the right way,
- Develop structured, well organized and self-documented code
- Embrace change in dynamic rapidly evolving environment
- Love to learn and use cutting edge technology
- Develop test case automation
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Perform regression, integration, and performance testing
- Translate business requirements to functional requirements
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Experience with Selenium IDE
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with Java
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Very Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon. We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon. Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?