We’re looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to support technical testing efforts enterprise wide. The role requires a detailed Quality Assurance background with automation testing and tools as well as web automated testing. Also requires is a background in Salesforce application testing and work collaboratively with internal team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers.
- Serve as a test automation expert, recommending and executing test automation opportunities to ensure there are no major defects in any release products
- Learn the business unit’s needs, expectations and system requirements to proactively identify issues.
- Support the development team to make sure test cases align properly.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of documentation (release notes, user guides).
- Prepare and facilitate the implementation of test plans
- Requirements and Solutions Analysis
- Testing of New & Modified Functionality
- User Acceptance & Regression Testing
- Deployment Preparation and Execution
- Identify and raise risks to quality in projects and releases
- Relationship building with team members, super-users and suppliers
- Project planning and project management capabilities
- Ability to manage workload efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have positive, collaborative, and solution oriented attitude.
- Quick learner, deep thinker, excellent problem solver and a team player
- Extensive experience developing test plans, cases, automation and process improvements in Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform.
- Experience with Agile methodology on large projects
- Experience with testing on Salesforce platform
- Strong attention to detail and a history of tracking issues from identification to resolution.
- Solid understanding for the software release process.
- Understanding of Performance testing
- Understanding of Test Automation
- Ability and desire to dig into complex problems, ask good questions and learn from your mistakes.
- Organize and prioritize individual workload to meet required deadlines.
- Work as a member of a team, accept ownership of work and actively contribute in team discussions.
- Be approachable and personable
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Work well under pressure
- Be self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Strive for continual improvement
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?