We're looking for a QA Tester to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Technology Function, The role will be working within our Cannes Lions and Money 2020 brands.
- Work with various development teams to and ensure the quality of the outputs meets the needs our stakeholders
- Work on many different products and systems to help streamline our QA outputs
- Highlighting dysfunction, risk and waste throughout the overall delivery pipeline.
- Working with delivery Managers to triage tickets
- Be a team player within a development team
- Communicating, highlighting and addressing impediments affecting the teams and wider ecosystem.
- Bringing good practices, experimentation and support to the agile teams.
- Strong QA background with testing experience across a range of tech stacks
- Demonstrates and understands the agile values and principles through the way they work and can take others on that journey too.
- An effective communicator with challenging stakeholders and challenging processes.
- A creative and proactive individual that is a problem solver.
- Preferably a good technical understanding to work the developers and understand pain points to ultimately help improve ways of working
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
About Cannes Lions.
We’ve been championing creativity since 1954. Today, we’re the world’s biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries.
Join us, and you’ll be joining an events company with a strong purpose – we believe in our product, and that creativity can save the world. We have a truly global outlook, allowing you to speak to some of the world’s most fast moving and exciting businesses
Cannes Lions is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?