We're looking for a QA Tester to join our team in Bournemouth. As part of our Product Development Function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Testing of web applications, APIs and Native Mobile applications
- Conduct testing at all stages and levels (system, integration, regression and performance)
- Analysis of stakeholder requirements and use cases
- Managing user acceptance testing processes
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Creation and running automated tests when needed
- Identification and tracking of defects to resolution
- Preparation of test reports for senior management
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience within testing roles
- Experience of testing Web, API and Mobile applications
- Exposure and use of test automation frameworks
- Ability to interrogate databases and manipulate data
- Test data creation for relevant test cases
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience of cloud-based environments and tools (preferably AWS)
- Experience of .Net applications testing
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools
Essential Soft skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple streams of work
- Stakeholder management
- Positive & enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Continuously looking to improve the quality process
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing. We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
We deliver the most accurate and comprehensive construction sales leads in the UK. We combine this with business analysis and forecasting, enabling businesses to make sales, win contracts and plan for future growth. Joining us means joining an ambitious and determined team with a proven track record of year on year double digit growth, where innovative thinking is encouraged and results are generously rewarded.
Based near the beach, we have a local business feel, but we’re part of a global plc too, providing opportunities to leverage multiple brands’ experience and expertise to help you achieve your goals.
Glenigan is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?