We're looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team in Shanghai as part of our Content function.
The role of the Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is to support the accuracy and stability test for data collection. The role requires a detailed Quality Assurance background with automation testing and tools as well as web automated testing. Also required is a background in Web Crawling application testing and work collaboratively with internal team of Data Collection and Developers.
- Serve as a test automation expert, recommending and executing test automation opportunities to ensure there are no major defects in any release products
- Learn the business unit’s needs, expectations and system requirements to proactively identify issues
- Support the development team to make sure test cases align properly
- Assist in the development and maintenance of documentation (release notes, user guides)
- Prepare and facilitate the implementation of test plans
- Requirements and Solutions Analysis
- Testing of New & Modified Functionality
- User Acceptance & Regression Testing
- Deployment Preparation and Execution
- Identify and raise risks to quality in projects and releases
- Extensive experience developing test plans, cases, automation and process improvements in data collection
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant or above
- Experience with Agile methodology on large projects
- Strong attention to detail and a history of tracking issues from identification to resolution
- Solid understanding for the software release process
- Understanding of Performance testing and Test Automation
- Ability and desire to dig into complex problems, ask good questions and learn from your mistakes
- Organize and prioritize individual workload to meet required deadlines
- Work as a member of a team, accept ownership of work and actively contribute in team discussions
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?