We're looking for a Research Lead to join our team in London. As part of our Strategy, your key responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day ownership of customer research/insights for the Ascential brands (e.g., WGSN, Cannes Lions, MediaLink, Money 20/20, WARC, Edge by Ascential, Flywheel).
- Design and execute both qualitative and quantitative research to gain customer insight, through client interviews and surveys
- Manage research projects fully, including working with teams to understand business issues, designing the appropriate research, developing discussion guides or surveys, programming surveys into Qualtrics software and overseeing data collection, synthesizing results, developing report summaries and recommendations, effectively communicating/presenting the insights to key stakeholders and cross functional teams, and working with teams to ensure that insights are actioned
- Utilize research best practices in order to employ traditional and innovative solutions to generate breakthrough and actionable insights
- Formulate recommendations and deliver insights that lead to demonstrable business value
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Sales, Product and Client Service teams to accomplish market strategy initiatives, as well as Customer Research/Insights counterparts throughout organization/regions.
- Objectively represent the voice of the client at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant hands on customer research experience
- Must have sound knowledge and experience with quantitative and qualitative research approaches, with the ability to design, execute and analyze findings clearly and concisely, and translate key insights into actions
- Must be highly analytical and able to think strategically to develop creative solutions to research challenges
- Must have strong oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, able to build working relationships with Marketing, Sales, Product, Client Services, and Senior Management teams and to work well with clients, customer panels, etc.
- Strong computer proficiency (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint) and strong understanding on how to best present data to business teams.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple and competing demands in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Able to travel, as may be occasionally required
- Experience and/or interest in digital services/B2B a plus
- Organised, clear, concise, and to the point
- Excellent at managing multiple projects
- Quick to understand business issues and design research accordingly
- Strong collaborator and communicator
- Has a can-do attitude, is proactive and takes initiative
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?