- Produce research reports on retailers, markets, and key topics using ERI data, primary research, and your own retail expertise to provide actionable recommendations to customers
- Create unique data analysis to solve customers’ frequently asked questions and pain points
- Monitor and interpret retailer, industry, and macro-economic developments to improve our data forecasts and coverage
- Publish actionable insight and analysis on industry news and developments following the framework of situation/implication/recommendation
- Become an expert and spokesperson for the Edge Retail Insight platform to effectively communicate value and applications to customers
- Deepen customer engagement and research capabilities through cultivating personal client relationships
- Give presentations in-person and through webcasts on ERI expertise areas
- A strong degree or equivalent
- Quantitatively savvy with ability to interpret data to draw conclusions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills critical, additional language skills beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work in teams and interact with customers
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership
- Experience in or interest in online retail and digital is desirable
- Fast-learning and flexible with strong time management skills to independently lead research and balance priorities
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being, and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?