- Management of employee benefits, ensuring that areas of responsibility including research, analysis, communications and systems work are completed at the highest standards
- Contribute to the annual pay and bonus cycle, ensuring that areas of responsibility, including effective salary benchmarking and relevant data analysis and research are completed in line with project timetable
- Preparation of analysis and material to support engagement with senior management on Reward topics
- Undertake external and internal salary and total reward benchmarking using a variety of sources and a sound knowledge of job matching
- Maintain the share plan awards register with our external share plan administrator
- Ownership of Reward Data, responsible for ongoing integrity of data
- Maintain Reward Intranet pages
- Provide analytical support to Reward Projects
The successful candidate is likely to have experience of the following areas;
- Proven experience in data analysis, confidence in working with numerical data and turning this into meaningful and actionable business insights
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly numerate
- Strong ability with Microsoft Excel
- Constantly seeks to develop relevant technical knowledge and can demonstrate this
- Excellent communication skills – can present to, and interact with, varying stakeholders
- This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment – candidates should be comfortable working within that setting
- Great attention to detail – systematic approach to managing your workload
- Embraces opportunities to develop and learn – shows a great level of self-awareness and drive
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?