We're looking for a Reward & Benefit Administrator to join our team in London as part of our Human Resources function.
The role supports the delivery of all administration relating to Reward. There is a high volume of work, so you will need to be comfortable working at a fast pace. Sitting within the HR Ops Team, this is an exciting role in a business that is becoming more aligned in the way it rewards its people. If you are not currently in Reward we’re still keen to hear from you if you have proven administrative, organisational and prioritisation skills and are keen to build a career in Reward and People.
- Management and administration of employee benefits, ensuring that areas of responsibility including research, analysis, communications and systems work are completed at the highest standards
- Contribute to the annual pay and bonus cycle, ensuring that areas of responsibility, including effective salary bench marking and relevant data analysis and research are completed in line with project timetable
- Preparation of analysis and material to support engagement with senior management on Reward topics
- Ownership of Reward Data, responsible for ongoing integrity of data
- Provide analytical support to Reward Projects
- Relevant experience as an Administrator / Assistant in a fast-paced organisation, prior benefits or HR experience would be a bonus
- Strong IT skills (especially Excel) and experience using HR databases is preferable
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy, dealing with salary data, invoices etc
- Highly organised and able to prioritise to meet deadlines in a busy environment – we are a small team, so this is important
- Able to gain trust and build strong relationships with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Communication skills – both written and verbal – someone who can compile reports containing a lot of information so attention to detail is extremely important
- This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment – candidates should be comfortable working within that setting
- Great attention to detail – systematic approach to managing your workload
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?