We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team in London, with a January 2019 start date. This role will support the finance and sales teams ensuring efficient processing of orders and accurate invoicing using invoicing system Sales Force, Finance Force and Excel for reporting.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Accuracy checking for all orders that have come through to the business.
- Keep forward bookings up-to-date at all times by processing orders promptly
- Create and check excel reports to ensure accurate internal financial reporting of revenue
- Thorough ‘mark up’ of magazine on closing to ensure activity has taken place
- To be the ‘gate keeper’ for booking forms ensuring 100% accuracy and clarity, including EU VAT numbers where required.
- To run excel reports to view various data, create pivot tables and spread sheets that show clear and accurate information.
- Send voucher copies out within 1 day of issue being signed off
- Liaise with credit control on all issues regarding invoice queries
- Check billing details for all clients are accurate to ensure payment of invoices.
- Organising and maintaining efficient filing systems
- Previous experience in a busy office environment from an administration, sales support, customer service or finance role.
- Must be competent with general computer use including Microsoft word and Outlook, with intermediate to excellent excel skills.
- Ability to prioritise at all times to ensure all deadlines are met
- Process orientated
- Builds strong internal and external relationships effortlessly
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
About Retail Week.
We offer news, insights and data from the retail industry to a global audience. We’re experts in our field, occupying the number one space in our sector with an unparalleled well-established reputation.
Joining us will let you work alongside the most extraordinary individuals in a fast-paced, hard-working, high-performing team. We pride ourselves on having a high level of individual accountability and autonomy, allowing you to be flexible to do your best work.
Retail Week is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?