We're looking for a Sales Executive to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Sales team
- Successfully achieve specified targets and performance objectives for sponsorship within your remit by meeting clearly defined KPI’s across both existing and new business
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell solutions to customers effectively
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation.
- Ensure accurate use and maintenance of system supporting sales activities
- Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed in effective and timely manner
- Work closely with internal suppliers e.g. Marketing and Operations, ensuring all activities are considered from a customer viewpoint
- Continually seek ways of improving contribution to the business and service to customers
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role, media telephone sales experience desirable
- Digital / Sponsorship sales experience preferred
- Experience of selling within Financial Services market is desirable
- Working knowledge of both payments and financial services preferred
- Good literacy and numeric skills required
- Confident verbal communications skills
- Computer literate - knowledge of salesforce beneficial
- Language skills are beneficial
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
About Money 20/20.
We’ve created a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people in the financial industry can connect and create. With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
Joining us will let you be part of one of the fastest growing event brands in the world. It’s an opportunity to really push the boundaries and release your creative spirit at a company that does things differently on a global platform.
Money 20/20 is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?