As the Account Executive you will be responsible for identifying new commercial opportunities and driving growth across the variety of our revenue lines on Money20/20 Europe.
- Through a strategic approach to market and business development, you will significantly shape the development of our strategy by analysing local markets and identifying development opportunities.
- You will be committed to customer service excellence and will take the lead role in developing and managing partnerships and business relationships with our key stakeholders.
- Successfully achieve sales / revenue targets and performance objectives while managing time objectives both office and outside client meetings.
- Effectively manage outgoing calls with pre-defined customer base mainly by phone in line with the KPI’s expected and agreed to grow the business.
- Ensure client relationships are created and maintained at all times.
About the role
We're looking for a Sales Executive to join our team in Paddington. As part of our Sales team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Successfully achieve specified targets and performance objectives for sponsorship within your remit. Performance will be measured through clearly defined KPI’s and will cross both existing and new business
- Make outgoing sales calls to existing Money20/20 customers and with a big focus on new business clients as we enter a new market for the brand to maximise revenue for sponsorship
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell solutions to customers effectively
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation.
- Yield management- grow yield from existing customers by a minimum of 10%
- Ensure accurate use and maintenance of system supporting sales activities
- Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed in effective and timely manner
- Works closely with internal suppliers e.g. Marketing and Operations, ensuring all activities are considered from a customer viewpoint
- Continually seek ways of improving contribution to the business and service to customers
- At least 2 years’ experience in a B2B sales role
- Working knowledge of both payments and financial services
- Good literacy and numeric skills required
- Confident verbal communications skills
- Computer literate - knowledge of salesforce beneficial
- Media telephone sales experience desirable
- Digital / Sponsorship sales experience preferred
- Language skills are beneficial
- Experience of selling within Financial Services market is desirable
We’re Money 20/20.
Money20/20 creates destination events where the most innovative people in payments, FinTech and the broader financial services industry connect. Famed for their high-impact networking, the Las Vegas (October) and Copenhagen (June) editions are widely considered unmissable by the industry they serve. Money20/20 will debut launch its APAC edition in Singapore in March 2018 and is expanding to Hangzhou, China in November 2018. Money20/20 is the space where the industry’s smartest visionaries and innovators come together to create the future of money. Money20/20 is an Ascential event.
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
More information provided on:
Money 20/20 is a part of the Ascential group.
Each of our products and brands has its own unique heritage and voice, but all align to one common goal: to enable an eco-system that better informs and connects the business world.
Here at Ascential, we have a deep knowledge of our customers, their businesses and industries. Our aim is for our products – increasingly offered both face to face and online - to offer content and connections that professionals rely on for growth and value creation.
Operating from 14 offices around the world, Ascential serves customers in more than 150 countries, providing local and global knowledge, connections and access.
Check out our incredible portfolio:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?