We're looking for a strong Sales Order Process Manager to join our team in Baltimore and become an integral part of our Finance function.
This role requires collaboration in a fast-paced environment with multiple internal departments to capture data points for accurate client billing and revenue forecasting for domestic and international client service engagements. This position supports the Business teams by onboarding client engagements, managing changes, attaining POs, communicating requirements to Billing team, and meeting specific finance reporting objectives. This individual must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in ways that foster good relationships with, customers, co-workers and supervisors, while achieving performance standards and processes.
- Manages team, drives new initiatives, and coordinates resources and skillset to fulfil business needs of department
- Coordinate Service Executions (customer onboarding/billing/change management/POs/offboarding, etc.)
- Maintain the ‘billing data’ flow via established processes to ensure it is captured in the forecast as well as the month end revenue; ensures data integrity over multiple system with workflow
- Develops project plans for team and coach team towards success
- Serve as liaison with Business teams, Billing, and Tech for successful client executions
- Act as the point of contact for order processing questions from all departments
- Act as the point of contact for customer inquiries and issues (via email and phone)
- Provide high level of customer service to clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests, and proactive resolution of potential issues
- Interface with and support Finance and Business departments to ensure orders are set up correctly for invoicing
- Monitor and evaluate all orders and sales processes as well as preparation of order reports
- Assist head of SOP with projects as required, including leveraging resources, and Ad Hoc Reporting
- Review query resolutions with team
- Assist Business & Finance leaders with queries
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a team
- BS or BA in related field
- Previous experience supervising order processing process or sales operations
- A broad knowledge of the media industry and ideal if media understanding in the digital e-commerce industry.
- Capable of producing effective action plans, to-do lists and handover notes
- Able to present data driven analysis to assist in business decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and contributes to energizing team
- Process orientated
- Self-motivated and results oriented, with energy, drive and the need to complete projects.
- A logical, common sense approach to all tasks
- Shares information openly, honestly and effectively
- Effectively deal with pressure in a calm manner
- Builds strong internal and external relationships
- Working knowledge and/or experience in Salesforce and SAP
- Must report to any company facility according to company need, sometimes with same-day notice
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Very Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon. We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon. Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?