We're looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Technology function
- Facilitate and lead client discussions to determine and understand their requirements and expectations (applying robust prioritisation) through group-based scoping sessions, workshops or one-to-one interviews.
- Document functional requirements, data requirements, “as is” & “to be” processes and technical designs clearly and concisely. Translate these into clear user stories and managing the product backlog.
- Analyse recommended solution options to establish which option(s) best fits client requirements, within scope and budget.
- Ensure stakeholders are kept abreast of development progress, using a mix of written comms, meetings and product demonstration sessions appropriately.
- Collaborate with the CRM Management team to support user acceptance testing and establishing user training programmes to ensure successful knowledge transfer, system adoption and sharing of best practice.
- Educate business users responsible for managing and operating business processes to help drive adoption and compliance of processes.
- Identify business impact of proposed operational and system changes and ensure mitigation plans exist.
- Provide support to the end user community during the project delivery phase and warranty period, troubleshooting issues and providing work arounds as appropriate to ensure continued operations.
- Manage small projects or specific workstreams of larger projects as required, agreeing project scope, deliverables and success measures with project leads and stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for you own personal and professional development, ensuring certifications, specialisms and technical knowledge are always kept up to date.
- Experience supporting CRM and Sales Order Processing systems is mandatory.
- Extensive and demonstrable knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud is essential; familiarity with the wider Salesforce product portfolio is beneficial.
- Hands on experience working with Salesforce is essential; the ability to configure Salesforce features is beneficial.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator & Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (or equivalent) certifications are highly desirable.
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is desirable.
- Project Management qualifications are beneficial as is experience of agile project delivery and working in a team that includes skilled Salesforce developers.
- Demonstrable experience of having played a significant role in successful Salesforce implementation projects and an ability to advise on best practice, bringing your experience to bear to ensure successful project delivery.
- Excellent communication, organisation, presentation & analytical skills with solid business acumen.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?