About the role
We're looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to join our team in London. As part of our Technology function , your key responsibilities will include:
- Agree project scope, deliverables and measures with project leads and stakeholders.
- Create detailed work plan to identify and sequence the tasks needed to successfully deliver the project.
- Develop clear project plan/timetable and tracking mechanism/reporting.
- Delivery and implementation
- Manage project execution according to the project plan.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure its successful completion.
- Build enough awareness of the core project scope, actions, etc. to help assess any project blockers and identify appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that all project information is appropriately documented using agreed procedures and applications (e.g. SF cases/projects).
- Tracking, control and evaluation
- Monitor all budgeted project expenditures and ensure no unapproved overspend.
- Ensure required project documentation is established at inception and remains up-to-date (e.g. PID, Plan, RAID).
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience, preferably relating to CRM or software implementations.
- Must have a proven track record of delivering technology projects and experience of managing full lifecycle implementations.
- Supplier and resource management experience.
- Budget management experience.
- Salesforce experiences in previous working environments
- Experience running data projects is highly desirable
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Want more Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?