We're looking for a Salesforce QA (Quality Assurance) Analyst to join our team in London as part of our Technology function.
As a Salesforce QA (Quality Assurance) Analyst you will execute manual and automated testing activities across our Salesforce estate and connected platforms to ensure the capabilities created by developers are fit for purpose. The role will involve analysing user stories / acceptance criteria and establishing robust test scenarios that identify issues before changes are released to Production.
- Design and execute test scripts (manual or automated) to ensure development and/or configuration changes are defect-free
- Ensure existing regression suites are updated to account for new developments and test scenarios
- Analyse business requirements, users’ stories & acceptance criteria to ensure their validity and viability
- Define test environment and test data requirements
- Work in accordance with our DevOps methodology, proactively participate in Agile ceremonies and adopt the Software Testing Lifecycle process for every user story (Analyse, Plan, Design, Execute and Report)
- Record issues detected during system and integration testing and re-test after application of remedial measures
- Perform basic root cause analysis when defects are identified
- Identify and raise risks to quality in projects and releases
- A strong background in Salesforce application testing, specifically Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (CPQ experience is a bonus)
- Demonstrable experience working within an Agile framework on large Salesforce projects
- Extensive experience developing test plans, test scenarios, test cases and proposing process improvements within the Salesforce platform
- Experience in testing salesforce.com customisation, visual force pages, components, security access, workflow approvals, data validation, data analytics, sales and service support, search functionality, custom reports and dashboards and tabs, sharing rules
- Proficient in testing the data migration from data source to destination Salesforce Org
- Understanding of Test Automation concepts including Page Object Model
- Understanding of API testing using Postman
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?