We're looking for an Salesforce Support Lead to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Technology function.
- Work as part of a team to assist in the support of the organisation’s applications.
- Support of general P1 business applications and engage with customers on all levels.
- Monitor all incoming tickets/cases for agreed Opcos/CRM solutions
- Take ownership of Salesforce tickets/cases that do not require development effort
- Take responsibility for a range of cases requiring configuration or data management tasks
- Managing upgrades and releases for Applications across Ascential
- Experience of managing system integrations, e.g. API integrations and especially connections to Salesforce
- Creation of documentation and run for existing and new deployments.
- Building relationships with Key Finance Stakeholders within the Ascential business.
- Understanding of marketing and sales process is a plus
- Experience supporting CRM and Sales Order Processing systems mandatory
- Knowledge of Salesforce products required
- Experienced in performing all aspects of Web/digital application support and administration.
- Support releases and changes to CMS systems
- Fluency with Microsoft Office and varied web browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- Familiarity with application functional design.
- Understanding of Windows and Mac desktop environments.
- Good report writing, communication, support and customer/vendor management skills.
- Basic understanding of relevant technologies: Windows, app and web servers, databases, protocols.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?