We're looking for a Salesforce System Administrator to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Technology function.
- In line with our ‘AscentialForce’ development standards, deliver technical changes and support, through system configuration
- Manage the installation and ongoing maintenance of Force.com applications; Follow agreed testing protocols for all changes delivered.
- Approval processes;
- Conduct technical assessment of the work and time required to implement changes;
- Where necessary, assign cases to Salesforce Support & other 3rd party application support teams,
- coordinating activity through to the deployment of respective solutions, within partner SLAs;
- Provide clear requirements and test criteria for all cases assigned to external partners;
- UAT, deliver training and inform user communications;
- Proactively improve the capabilities of the CRM solution in the following ways:
- Assess capabilities delivered in each Salesforce release and work with Brand CRM Manager(s) to identify
- opportunities to exploit;
- Assess proposed 3rd party application upgrades, identifying risks and benefits and establishing
- implementation plans;
- Support Business Architecture project teams when required, feeding solution design and providing
- Work closely with Brand CRM Manager(s) to ensure that proposed technical solutions meet business needs
- Monitor error logs to identify issues before they impact users, taking appropriate remedial action
- Ensure all environments are appropriately maintained and consistent, in line with Ascential’s Release Management framework.
- Create and monitor exception reports to identify data, user adoption or system process issues, following up with root cause analysis and resolution
- Stay abreast of Salesforce Critical Updates, investigating their impact and recommended action by
- Salesforce, before planning and delivering the required changes
Experience working with Salesforce (3+ years) including the ability to develop VisualForce and Apex code:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advance Administrator
- Experience supporting CRM and Sales Order Processing systems mandatory
- Experience defining and implementing data quality standards
- Knowledge of Salesforce products required, including:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Salesforce Outlook Integration
- Salesforce AppExchange
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?