We're looking for a Senior Associate to join our team in New York as part of our Consultancy function.
We have an exciting new role as Senior Associate where you will lead market research, situation analysis through quantitative and qualitative means and contribute your perspective on how our clients learn, grow and transform in their respective sectors of media, entertainment, marketing and technology.
As a Senior Associate at MediaLink, you will apply analytical thinking and experience-based judgment to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues, opportunities and constraints that impact business performance. Senior Associates are most often staffed across multiple clients or engagements, supporting MediaLink teams actively as they advise clients, develop strategic insights and implement key recommendations.
Research and Analysis
- Conduct market and company analyses, strategic diligence, and competitive benchmarking on key business issues in marketing, media, advertising, and technology
- Evaluate corporate & business unit strategies, reflecting market, competitive and key external drivers
- Assess new businesses and revenue opportunities and lead the development and execution of market sizing, business and investment cases, capability assessments and change management plans
Client Service & Project Management
- Drive day to day project management (both internal and external) across several client engagements or workstreams
- Support the creation and development of client deliverables based on guidance of engagement lead such as marketplace analysis, client benchmarking and stakeholder discovery & analysis
Communication & Collaboration
- Communicate effectively across the project team to ensure internal and external messaging is aligned
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of project risk or potential for missed delivery deadlines
- Work with internal teams to integrate learnings and best practices from related projects
- Play an active role in proposals, thought leadership efforts, and other market and business development activities
- 4-5 years of work experience in consulting, media, marketing, advertising and/or technology
- Proven analytical skills, expertise in qualitative and quantitative research
- Proven track record of selling through recommendations to internal teams and/or clients; demonstrated success in turning ideas into actions
- Fluency in media/advertising/technology industry terms and trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
At MediaLink, we create competitive advantage and growth strategies for large- scale organisations. We drive growth and foster innovation by identifying key challenges, providing practical tactics and helping to implement the solutions.
Unlike other companies, we can offer you access to direct client relationships with large global companies at a senior level. We provide you with the opportunities, strategies and execution of these to help you develop and grow, all while giving you access to senior leadership and their expertise.
MediaLink is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?