About the role
We're looking for a Senior Associate to join our team in London As part of our Strategy function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Drives day to day project management across several client engagements
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of project risk or potential for missed delivery deadlines
- Client-facing role that assists the engagement lead with project agendas and owns timelines for client deliverables, clearly communicating the client needs and deadlines
- Act as the data and information owner around agency submissions
- Utilizing client materials and insights from internal interviews, understand where MediaLink clients fit within the broader media/marketing/technology landscape and ensure engagement team has appropriate context and visibility into the marketplace issues and opportunities
- Conduct diligence, competitive benchmarking, and industry trend analyses on a variety of media, advertising, and technology related topics
- Work with internal teams to develop and implement data around agency submissions to allow for efficient feedback analysis
- Participate in business development initiatives by assisting in the creation of proposals, case studies and renewals to further knowledge within the brand optimization specialty
- Support clients using thoughtful, forward- thinking tactics for optimal solutions while providing the team with support
- Manage expectations and changes to client deliverables with the team
- 5-8 years work experience in media, marketing, advertising, technology, finance and/or consulting fields
- MBA desirable but not required
- Proven experience in applying well-developed problem solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Proven track record of selling through recommendations to internal teams; demonstrated success in turning ideas into actions
- Fluency in media/advertising/technology industry trends
- Logical thinker able to identify and articulate core meanings throughout all levels within an organization
- Collaborator who takes pride in sharing knowledge; enjoys teaching as well as learning
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?