We're looking for a Senior Client Education Consultant to join our team in London as part of our Consultancy function.
The Senior Client Education is to support the client education lifecycle for our Edge clients. Developing, materials, delivering live and on-demand training. This is an exciting opportunity working with our clients to help them get the full value from our leading-edge products. You will be responsible for engaging with clients to support their education in the tools. You will work closely with the Insights teams, supporting the Insights activity and providing subject matter expertise. You will need to have a strong eCommerce background and be able to quickly understand our full solution offering.
- An experienced professional services individual with a proven track record of supporting sales engagements:
- Experience of FMCG and Retail sectors
- In depth eCommerce and Digital Marketing experience
- Data and insights experience, who is able to translate data into insights tangible activities
- Comfortable engaging with clients and supporting their educational needs
- Experienced in running and facilitating education workshops
- A strong collaborator who will work closely with members of Edge for Ascential Brand teams, to ensure that we are delivering best practice to our clients and leveraging all of our experience and insights
- Committed to making things happen, driven by standards and service, a career professional
- Work closely with Professional Services to include your findings into our client experience
- Work closely with marketing leaders to identify and amplify areas of advantage and difference, including helping to shape go-to-market messaging
- Act as an Educational Subject Matter Expert for our products and services
- Provide up to date and relevant market information to the business
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Experience of eCommerce and Digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills, able to derive insights from primary and secondary research in order to provide opinions and suggestions to support the business, and develop results into actionable insights
- Very strong presentation skills – both prepared work and delivery of the material to clients
- High level of self-sufficiency and experience of meeting tight deadlines for clients
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?