We're looking for a Senior eCommerce Insights Manager to join our team in Boston (or remotely in NYC area). As part of our Client Services team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure customer’s business needs are captured during onboarding and develop a successful engagement with key stakeholders throughout the relationship
- Using proprietary consulting frameworks and our data analytics platform to develop and present comprehensive, actionable, and accurate insights, both at the analyst as well as the executive levels.
- Engage regularly with the customer to follow-up and support them in using and applying our data & insights
- You will lead group presentations over the phone as well as participate in onsite consulting engagements at clients’ offices.
- Strong business judgement and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally are critical to your success in this role.
- Advising multiple Fortune 500 companies regarding their portfolios across major retailers including Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Costco.com, and more.
This role is ideal for leveraging our industry leading eCommerce Intelligence platform to develop a career in eCommerce, brand management, consulting, and the application of Big Data. This is an opportunity to work at a fast-paced, high-growth company in the eCommerce business intelligence space, while at the same time gaining exposure to the world’s largest consumer goods companies. Clavis Insight & One Click Retails eCommerce business is growing rapidly across all departments, allowing flexibility for personal development in many areas.
- 6+ years professional experience in analytics or consulting in the Consumer and Professional Goods / retailer space
- Prior eCommerce experience required, working with brands / retailers to optimize performance (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Overstock.com, etc.)
- Strong understanding of eCommerce drivers e.g. SEO, content optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience presenting orally using Microsoft PowerPoint to individuals and groups
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Excellent problem solving and data analytics skills
- Passion for the customer, a strong desire to achieve and exceed goals
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Intellectual curiosity & ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Dedication to quality, attention to detail, persistence and ability to follow through
- Ability to work cross-functionally at any level
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Generous 401K match
- Health Care (covers more than typical employer’s portion)
- Office outings (e.g. Summer party)
- Fun work environment (ping pong, company provided snacks and drinks)
- Additional perks and incentives
About One Click Retail & Clavis Insight.
We’re leaders in eCommerce digital shelf measurement, sales analytics and search optimisation for brand manufacturers globally. Using a combination of harvested data, website indexing, machine learning and proprietary software we’ve managed to develop one of the most accurate, trusted and reliable data platforms in the marketplace.
We’re a company with the stability of a large enterprise and the growth of a startup. This allows you to work with some of the largest brands in the world whilst also experiencing the faster decisions possible from a smaller brand.
One Click Retail & Clavis Insight are Ascential brands. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?