We are looking for a Senior Ecommerce Consultant to join the Customer Success (Consulting) team in the APAC region, based in Singapore.
This role will enable you to leverage your ecommerce expertise and the global Ascential and Edge base of knowledge while building relationships and business understanding to have a significant impact on the growth and success of our customers’ business.
Ideally, you will have a combination of experience in consulting and expertise in the ecommerce industry. Having experience in the FMCG/ CPG industry is an additional advantage.
With the full English working environment and the requirement to support customers in SE Asia and in Australia & New Zealand, native written and verbal English are essential.
- Customer training & enablement – Edge Digital Shelf customer training and workshops (metric adoption, Search Optimisation…)
- Advanced analysis to support key business decisions, including competitor analysis, business performance analysis, regression modelling and correlation analysis.
- Promoting the use of insight & research for business decision-making, and continually monitoring changes in customer needs and how the business should react.
- Engaging with clients to understand their internal ways of working and embed the Edge Digital Shelf framework into the client’s internal systems.
- Product support - gathering customer feedback on the Edge product requirements and communicating requirements to Edge Product Management.
- Leverage knowledge of the key ecommerce platforms to improve and optimize the Edge analytical framework.
- Opportunity to present at Edge Summits/Forums and other public exposure.
- At least 7 years of experience in corporate insight/research functions or consulting background.
- 2-3 years of experience in the retail insights and/ or ecommerce industry.
- Work experience directly with or in support of FMCG/ CPG manufacturers.
- Proof of delivering insights from quantitative (e.g. customer/market/financial) data that you have used to have a significant impact on a business.
- Basic analytical techniques (e.g. correlation, cluster analysis) to support key decisions(coding skills not necessary); ability to use insights creatively.
- Understanding of varied research methodologies and data sources (internal systems, Salesforce, Google Analytics, external sources) and processes; able to access and combine the various sources for aggregate reporting and intelligence required by leading brands.
- Familiar with different types of analysis, market sizing, competitive analysis and utilised them to understand business needs and track performance.
- Understanding of analytics software and data structures preferred.
- Strong customer-facing presentation skills
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
About Edge by Ascential™
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable salesdriving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www. ascentialedge.com.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?