We're looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our team in London. As part of our Marketing function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with UX/UI specialists to develop high end UI code
- Development of progressive web apps (PWA)
- Evolving our current Digital Marketing assets to best in class
- Development of high-end emails, landing pages, microsites, apps, internal dashboards, immersive presentations etc.
- Maximising aesthetic impact through genuine flare while maximising build performance
- Supporting paid acquisition activities, CRO activities, and SEO activities by implementing requirements of respective stakeholders
- Partnering with our UX/UI specialists to deliver immersive, high performing UIs across all of our digital touchpoints
- Development and Optimisation of landing pages, microsites, emails, forms based on UX/UI inputs, SEO inputs, and performance inputs
- Adopting group wide coding standards
- Working with the Marketing Automation team to implement personalisation and value add triggers across our various channels and estates
- Implementing performance optimisation plans to maximise performance of our digital assets (reduce load time etc.)
- Templating landing pages and emails to enable our Marketing Operations team to go to market efficiently with best in class assets
- Developing immersive presentations, dashboards, animated infographics
- Managing delivered elements within the group wide Digital Asset Management library
- Estimating personal development workload
- Strong, demonstrable experience as a Front-End Developer in a Global organisation
- Comfortable working with various Content Management Systems
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?