We're looking for a Senior Insights Manager to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Client Services team. We are on the hunt for an Amazon specialist - whether you have worked for Amazon as a VM or SVS, manage a business’ Amazon marketplace or are simply an Amazon guru, we would like to hear from you!
As part of our Insights (eCommerce consulting) Team, you are responsible for ensuring that Edge by Ascential customers are utilising the platform to successfully drive business and deliver value across their organization.
- Ensure customer’s business needs are captured during the activation & customer’s teams are on-boarded on the Edge platform
- Show the customer how to derive insights from the Edge platforms & take actions to grow their online business (including preparation & delivery of presentations)
- Coordinate with customer’s Global holding & markets to ensure consistency of our approach across markets
- Promote & deliver a professional service including in-depth analysis, secondary research & leading workshops.
- Monitor customer satisfaction; work with account managers to proactively identify and address customer issues
- Be the voice of the customer in relation to other Edge functions (Product management, Operations, Customer support, Sales, and Management), leading problem-solving initiatives
- eCommerce experience in the Consumer and Professional Goods manufacturer or retail sectors for Tier 1 companies - Amazon, Carrefour, JD.com etc
- Understanding of eCommerce performance elements/dynamics – i.e. SEO, Taxonomy, Enhanced content, Amazon search, Amazon vendor central reporting preferred
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of Manufacturer/Retailer eCommerce
- Must have strong experience in Quantitative Research, ideally within brand
- Exceptional communicator (written and verbally) and must have proven client management experience
- Tangible experience on looking at vast amount of data and extract patterns that can give actionable business decision to clients
- Excel is a must and any other analytics tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI) are desirable
Based on experience, we also have a Junior position available.
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?