We're looking for a Senior Product Manager, Ecommerce Analytics to join our team in Dublin as part of our Product Development function.
Pricing & promotion is at the heart of our customers' challenges and we are looking to enhance our Digital Shelf product line to better serve our customers in this key area. This role will own the roadmap and lead the effort from definition to delivery across a set of products as we develop new capabilities and extend into new markets.
The Senior Product Manager will own the roadmap for the Digital Shelf Pricing offering and associated modules: capture suggestions from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work, suggest optimizations to delivery and prepare recommendations for the Leadership team via the product governance process. Our Product Management team works closely with product marketing to plan and coordinate the launch of new functionality and drive sales and adoption. The Senior Product Manager is expected to become an expert in the market needs for their products across regions, support Sales efforts, and to capture and prioritise user needs and feedback as a major input to their product roadmap.
The Senior Product Manager owns the product vision for their product line and associated modules.
- Get out of the (virtual) building and learn from our customers: Deeply know the user needs that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; record this research in a structured way
- Own the roadmap for their products and modules: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work, prepare recommendations and investment cases for the Leadership team to ensure product growth
- Translate a product vision into a tangible, refined backlog of work and be obsessive about shipping great products
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to define and refine product requirements
- Works with design to communicate user needs and provide feedback on solution designs
- Perform the role of the product owner to a scrum team
- Run beta testing for new releases of the modules or features they own
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Enablement on new launches and communicate that process using the launch checklist
- Support the sales team in customer discussions
- Be the champion of your products and ensure they match our vision and our organisation's passion to serve our customers
Edge by Ascential Engineering use an agile development methodology. As the agile product owner, the Senior Product Manager works with the Engineering team to coordinate resources to complete the tasks scheduled in sprints.
- Break down features into user stories for all new functionality
- Develops acceptance criteria for all new functionality based on market needs and discussion with the scrum team
- Presenting user stories and acceptance criteria to scrum teams for estimation
- Participates in team planning meetings and is available to provide advice, clarification and guidance during the execution of each release
- Co-creates test scenarios and test data with the Dev and QA teams
- The Product Owner reviews completed work from the development sprint, which they can veto or accept
- Relevant product management experience in an agile environment
- Proven expertise creating investment cases and managing ROI on your product suite
- Proven expertise defining stakeholder requirements for a product that delights customers
- Experience in bringing SaaS products to market
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience engaging technical and non-technical audiences
- Skilled at creating presentations, road mapping, writing market requirements documents, writing user stories, creating acceptance criteria, prioritizing features
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver in global, cross-functional, and virtual teams
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year
- Health Insurance – Laya Secure Plus
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Pension (On Passing Probation)
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?