We're looking for a strong Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Marketing function.
We are recruiting an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to develop the product marketing strategy for Money20/20 products. You will back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful. You will closely collaborate with leaders and stakeholders to understand customer needs to generate high-quality and meaningful marketing content, and continuously measure and improve the impact of your work.
In return, you’ll get to work for one of the fastest-growing brands in the events world, execute an exciting new brand vision for the shows in 2021, travel the world, be a part of a fun and dedicated team and move fintech forward by shaping debates, issues and opportunities.
Working with the Marketing Director and Chief Product Officer, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in the achievement of product marketing objectives by:
- Developing the product marketing strategy for Money20/20 products (market & competitor intelligence, positioning and messaging based on an understanding of physical and digital audiences, delegates and sponsors)
- Creating marketing toolkits (e.g. sales enablement materials, standard descriptors, and other collateral) with the Sponsorship Marketing Manager to support roll-out by the Show Marketing teams
- Coordinating closely with the Event Directors and Show Marketing teams to ensure the effective launch of events, global initiatives and new products
Specific responsibilities include:
- Owns product marketing strategy including positioning, value proposition and messaging of current and new products to ensure they are differentiated and relevant to core archetypes and personas across all key markets
- Leads customer insight initiatives to develop a deep understanding of customer needs and pain points, their behaviour in relation to Money20/20’s products as well as their perception of the brand; develops archetype and persona profiles and ensures they are embedded throughout
- Works closely with all internal stakeholders responsible for the development of the offer to input into a strategic product roadmap for all Money20/20 products
- Regularly review and report back on the competitive set - who are they targeting, what is their value proposition, which features and benefits are they promoting, how are they delivering that message
- Informs planning for:
- go-to-market strategies on product launches and provides show marketers with toolkits to ensure they are able to plan and execute campaigns effectively
- Global campaign launches and content marketing initiatives
- Owns the process for the maintenance of sales and marketing collateral (including one-pagers, website copy, white papers, reports etc) and ensures the sales teams and the wider organisation are clear on the products’ positioning and relative key messaging to be used externally; oversees local adaptation of collateral
- Establishes processes to ensure sales teams have access to up-to-date deliverables, monitors adherence and alignment to visual & verbal identity framework
- Input into product key success metrics and ensures measurement of product marketing delivery against agreed goals
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in a B2B product marketing role
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritise and execute projects with quality
- Solution-oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems
- Sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines
- Confident, tenacious relationship builder and problem solver
- Demonstrate brand passion, business acumen, commercial awareness, with the ability to build excellent stakeholder relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Insight driven, making decisions rooted in customer benefit, strategic fit and commercial understanding
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple concurrent projects from start to finish
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We’ve created a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people in the financial industry can connect and create. With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
Joining us will let you be part of one of the fastest growing event brands in the world. It’s an opportunity to really push the boundaries and release your creative spirit at a company that does things differently on a global platform.
Money 20/20 is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?