We're looking for a strong Senior Sponsorship Marketing Manager to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Marketing function.
Money20/20 is the place where fintech moves forward. We serve a dynamic fintech community that includes global leaders, new challengers, tech giants and regulators. Across our physical and digital shows, we bring together over 30,000 people annually to fuel the community’s growth. Our world-class speakers include the likes of Jack Dorsey and Sir Richard Branson - as well as the challengers that may not be household names (yet).
We are recruiting an experienced Senior Sponsorship Marketing Manager to support and deliver significant value to sales teams and customers. As a key member of the Marketing team, you will have an opportunity to directly impact Money20/20’s success by enabling the sales team to maximise customer acquisition, conversion, and retention for the target growth accounts. You will closely collaborate with leaders and stakeholders to understand customer needs to generate high-quality and meaningful marketing content, and continuously measure and improve the impact of your work.
In return, you’ll get to work for one of the fastest-growing brands in the events world, execute an exciting new brand vision for the shows in 2021, be a part of a fun and dedicated team and move fintech forward by shaping debates, issues and opportunities.
- Create and execute annual marketing plans for targeted list of accounts in order to deepen relationships – from new customer acquisition to expanding opportunities with retention accounts
- Define the target audience within the target growth accounts and develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation and consideration for all products
- Deploy the right cadence and account-specific tactical mix to position Money20/20 as the brand of choice for brands wanting to reach and connect with the fintech audience.
- Partner with Sales leadership to identify enablement strategies and projects that will improve sales performance, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to create compelling product messaging and value propositions.
- Create high quality, impactful marketing assets and content that exceed Sales’ needs, including pitch decks and 1-pagers, case studies, webinars, videos, and more
- Measure effectiveness of and continuously improve your work by developing a feedback loop with sales teams and customers
- Collaborate with show marketing leads, content, creative, product and marketing performance and automation team to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive customer engagement
- Produce reports on success of campaigns and programmes
- Accountability for compilation and writing of internal marketing and creative briefs, including stakeholder alignment, objective setting and defining ROI metrics
- Identifying and developing sponsor marketing / promotional opportunities through research, creative thinking and industry-leading campaigns
- Create, with stakeholders, areas to develop and leverage across the customer journey including customer loyalty/reward programmes
- Participating in sponsorship debriefs which lead to strong renewal conversations
- Strong account-based marketing experience, targeting large/enterprise customers
- Confident, tenacious relationship builder and problem solver.
- Demonstrate brand passion, business acumen, commercial awareness, with the ability to build excellent stakeholder relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ideally, 5+ years’ experience working across all marketing disciplines as well as extensive and passion for sponsorship and live events
- Entrepreneurial attitude, proactive and tenacity to always look for improvement
- Demonstrate strategic ability and commercial thinking, balanced with a can-do attitude
- Insight-driven, making decisions rooted in customer benefit, strategic fit and commercial understanding
- Proven track record in creating compelling messaging and positioning
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple concurrent projects from start to finish
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
About Money 20/20
We’ve created a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people in the financial industry can connect and create. With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
Joining us will let you be part of one of the fastest growing event brands in the world. It’s an opportunity to really push the boundaries and release your creative spirit at a company that does things differently on a global platform.
Money 20/20 is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?