We're looking for a Senior Strategy Manager to join our team in Hongkong and become an integral part of our Strategy and Insight function.
Key purpose of role is to both lead and contribute to:
- The delivery of pragmatic business strategies for Ascential, its operating companies and key products
- Commercial due diligence support on prospective acquisitions
- The delivery of appropriate product and pricing strategies for key businesses
- The development and testing of business plans for major new product launches
- Delivery/significant contribution of robust, pragmatic strategies that will stand up to CEO / board scrutiny and be implemented by the key operational teams
- Minimum of two years of first class strategy consulting experience (Bain, BCG, McKinsey, OC&C...)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in total
- Strong degree from top university
- High degree of numeracy and commercial intuition
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Mix of consulting and corporate experience
- Experience in Media, Digital/Data and/or subscription businesses
- Ability to work on multiple strategy projects
- Strong people / relationship-building skills
- Self-starter, Personable and outgoing
- Interest and enjoyment in problem solving in a business context
- Results oriented
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- House and rental tax benefit
- Fitness subsidy
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy. Our information, insights, connections, data and digital tools solve customer problems in three disciplines:
- PRODUCT DESIGN via global trend forecasting service WGSN;
- MARKETING via global benchmark for creative excellence and effectiveness Cannes Lions and WARC and strategic advisory firm MediaLink;
- SALES via retail and eCommerce strategy and analytics products from One Click Retail, Clavis Insight and Planet Retail RNG, the world's premier payments and FinTech congress Money20/20, global retail industry summit World Retail Congress and Retail Week.
Ascential also powers political, construction and environmental intelligence brands: DeHavilland, Glenigan and Groundsure.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?