We're looking for a SEO Manager to join our team in London. As part of our Marketing function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a backlog of technical Organic Search enhancements
- Briefing content professionals on valuable SEO onsite content
- Managing relevant 3rd party SEO agencies
- Ensuring alignment from a PPC and SEO perspective
- Implementing an SEO measurement framework to quantify improvements both in terms of competitors and vs. ourselves
- Automating SEO reporting and providing regular updates on performance, needs, and blockers
- Developing the SEO workplan for each brand and ensure delivery against that workplan
- Working with product teams to ensure SEO requirements are embedded in new digital programmes and projects
- Being the internal thought leader on SEO
- Leading, mentoring and training our Organic Search on delivering the highest possible level of performance in terms of search visibility, engagement, and ultimately conversion
- Feeding into performance kick-off sessions with relative internal/external contributors and stakeholders across the business including but not limited to product marketing, content, design, marketing performance & automation, data & agencies
- Providing detailed technical requirements as part of CX enhancement programmes and web builds
- Acting as the point of sign-off in terms of onsite SEO enhancements
- Working with Data and within Marketing Performance & Automation to forecast SEO performance
- Ensuring SEO delivery is on track with any blockers/slippage escalated.
- SEO Agency management
- Providing regular periodic status reports tracking SEO performance vs. forecast and competitors
- Standardising and implementing SEO reporting framework across the portfolio
- Designing and implementing processes that harmonise with internal and external partners around the delivery of SEO enhancements
- Leading the co-ordination of all internal and external resources required to deliver organic search improvements
- Foster a dynamic industrious and delivery culture across the team. Drive celebration of our wins, and lessons to be learned from our losses
- Strong, successful technical experience in SEO
- Familiarity with marketing to the B2B audience, particularly with advertisers, agencies and publishers
- A data-driven mindset and the ability strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- Mature Google Analytics experience is a significant benefit
- Exposure to direct marketing tactics, including email, webinars, sponsorships, trade shows, mobile and use of third-party data sources
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Able to explain complex SEO items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have different analytical goals and needs
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?