About the role
We're looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team in Salt Lake City. As part of our Technology function , your key responsibilities will include:
- Build and define the DevOps mission, manage and support all of the environments from end to end to support the OCR mission.
- Build pipelines and define procedures for change control and security protocols.
- To use Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, VMWare, AWS, and Digital Ocean.
- To use MySQL administration
- To use CentOS 7 primarily to be responsible for supporting and maintaining Legacy systems
- Participation in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Bachelors - CS, IS, or other related field, or relevant work experience
- Experience with MySQL administration and performance tuning
- Experience with Jenkins, and CI/CD best practices
- Experience with Configuration Management. Ansible preferred but not required
- Experience creating, running and managing Docker and Kubernetes, On-premise and EKS/ECS
- Fluent in at least one scripting language, Python preferred
- Experience running systems both in on-premise data centers, remote data centers, and the cloud. AWS, Digital Ocean, Azure
- Strong Linux systems administration and operational principles
- Monitoring and log aggregations experience using ELK, Splunk or similar technologies
About One Click Retail.
We’re a leader in eCommerce data measurement, sales analytics and search optimisation for brand manufacturers in North America and Europe. Using a combination of website indexing, machine learning and proprietary software we’ve managed to develop one of the most accurate, trusted and reliable data platforms in the marketplace.
We’re a company with the stability of a large enterprise and the growth of a startup. This allows you to work with some of the largest brands in the world whilst also experiencing the faster decisions possible from a smaller brand.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?