We're looking for a Solution Architect to join our team in Dublin as part of our Client Services function.
The ideal candidate will take ownership for defining solutions that meet our customer’s requirements using Ascential products and, if required, third party or custom developed components. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment delivering solutions to global Tier 1 manufacturers.
The candidate should have a background in solution architecture, the delivery of product-based solutions to market, strong interest in data science, web and online retail technologies, and have a strong technical aptitude. The successful candidate will have a good mix of architectural, commercial and people skills coupled with technical knowledge and experience in sectors relevant to Ascential.
- Act as the primary Solution Architect on customer engagements; the successful candidate will provide key knowledge of our products and will understand and act appropriately on the business and technical requirements of the client
- Drive the scoping, requirements gathering and definition of a solution that will ensure a well understood and well documented delivery from end to end. This process commences during pre-sales and completes with operational handover processes on go live
- Definition of customisation work. This involves working closely with product development teams and the customer delivery team to define features, assist in prioritization and contribute to the technical deep dive around user requirements
- Participate in workshops to define and initiate the development & delivery of the solution agreed with the customer
- Support the customer team and engage with the client during requirements, design, and delivery phases
- Provide leadership, mentoring and steering to the project delivery teams as they deliver the solution to the customer
- Ideally 8+ years of experience in the field with previous experience in technical or solution architecture, in customer facing roles
- Experience is in online retail analytics and/or large-scale data science, working in a global organisation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with ability to turn data into compelling stories and insights, influencing both technical and non-technical audiences
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent work experience in a discipline with strong technical & data focus and a broad range of technologies
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year
- Health Insurance – Laya Secure Plus
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Pension (On Passing Probation)
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?