We're looking for a Specialist Mapper to join our team in Reading and become an integral part of our Operations team.
- Using our in-house tools, you will accurately catalogue, brand and match products according to our internal guidelines
- Using your attention to detail you will be able to spot errors in the data and take appropriate measures to fix them
- You will support your Team Lead in onboarding new clients, and ensuring the usability of our data for existing clients
- You will meet daily targets with an unwavering degree of accuracy
- You will use the internet and other resources for research when necessary
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literacy with the ability to quickly master new systems and processes
- Methodological approach to work
- Ability to work to, and achieve, daily and weekly targets
- Excel skills a bonus
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Contributory Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
- A fun, lively office with regular social activities throughout the year
- Fresh fruit, full Nespresso coffee suite, soft drinks, sweet station, and, of course, beer tap
- Secure cycle store and shower facilities
- Award-winning office with amazing views across Reading, fully equipped with kitchen/breakfast bar, pool table, table tennis, DJ booth and gaming station
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?