We're looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our team in Salt Lake City as part of our Technology function.
You will be building, supporting, and improving our environments from end to end and help define the DevOps mission and culture. You will be supporting the Market Share platform and working with key internal stakeholders around the world to ensure success. Your experience will help us to scale efficiently, provide actionable data for overall system health and performance, as well as helping drive and maintain a positive work culture based around our key values.
- Automate all the things using Codefresh, Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS Services
- Create new tools to help the team improve speed, efficiency, reliability, and quality
- Build pipelines and define procedures for change control and security protocols
- Create alerts, monitors, services and deployment pipelines
- Create Helm Charts and assist the Engineering teams in best practices
- Work with AWS Application Load Balancers, VPC, IAM management, and S3
- Create, maintain, and define security policies and procedures to ensure that all systems and data are secure
- Create and manage Alerting and Reporting with New Relic, Graylog, Snowflake, and Looker
- Gather and consolidate metrics for near real-time and historical trends for capacity planning, outage, and anomaly detection etc
- Troubleshoot complex connectivity issues within AWS and provide swift resolutions
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
- Bachelors in CS, IS, or other related field, or relevant work experience
- Proficient with Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm
- Proficient with Codefresh (or similar), and CI/CD
- Proficient with Configuration Management (Cloud formation preferred)
- Experience with Amazon EKS, ALB, RDS, VPC, EC2, IAM, etc
- Fluent in at least one scripting language, Python preferred
- AWS Certifications helpful, Solutions Architect, or DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Snowflake, Looker and API support a huge plus
- Experience with MySQL administration and performance tuning
- Comfortable running systems in a hybrid model with on-premise, remote, and cloud
- Strong Linux systems administration and operational principles
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?