We’re looking for a Strategic Account Analyst to become an integral part of our Data & Insight function.
This position is an opportunity to develop your business skill set and help grow a budding startup in the business intelligence space. Operations analysts ensure the continued quality of our services for our diverse set of global e-commerce clients. Analysts communicate with executives and retail managers to resolve data integrity issues surrounding customized dashboards. Analysts also oversee the construction and maintenance of custom product catalogs that provide the framework for our dashboards, which is essential for creating actionable and insightful data for our clients.
Operations analysts report to either our Strategic Accounts Manager (emphasis on quality of our services) or Incidents Manager (emphasis on accuracy of our services). We have openings on both teams.
- Validate weekly reports and data for global clients
- Perform deep-dives into customer issues and create solutions to resolve root causes
- Efficiently diagnose and resolve customer issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Organize and keep track of assigned client requests
- Manage time to efficiently resolve client issues and requests
- Effectively communicate ETA and solutions to clients
- Use of Excel, SQL, and other tools to diagnose client issues
- Collaborate with the tech and client teams to identify potential process improvements
- Proactively identify and report potential data and systems issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong Excel experience (Filters, PivotTables, Vlookups, etc.)
- Sound business judgment to build reports and models to fit clients’ needs.
- Basic database management or programming knowledge (job regularly uses SQL)
- E-Commerce experience a plus (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Overstock.com, etc.), but not required.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Generous 401K match
- Health Care (covers more than typical employer’s portion)
- Office outings (e.g. Summer party)
- Fun work environment (ping pong, company provided snacks and drinks)
- Additional perks and incentives
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?