We are looking for an excel specialist to join our catalog team. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining our clients’ product catalogs which are essential for creating actionable data. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of skills: data analysis, high attention to detail, and intermediate Excel skills are necessary for success.
Candidates must be self-starters and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Manage clients’ product catalogs while ensuring classification accuracy
- Categorize clients’ own and competitive items within defined categories
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Receive catalog data correction requests from clients and resolve in a timely manner
- Work with account management teams on resolving customer catalog data concerns
- High attention to detail is a must
- Intermediate in Excel (Able to build basic pivot tables and use the VLOOKUP, MATCH, and IF formulas)
- Work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work full-time
- Ability to communicate well across different teams
- Able to learn new software with ease
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Generous 401K match
- Health Care (covers more than typical employer’s portion)
- Office outings (e.g. Summer party)
- Fun work environment (ping pong, company provided snacks and drinks)
- Additional perks and incentives
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?