About the role
We're looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team in London. As part of our Technology function , your key responsibilities will include:
- Infrastructure design skills, coupled with an ability to articulate and document design to a high standard following best practice methodologies
- Is able to fully document both high level and low level designs to a high standard and hand over deployed systems to a support group, before moving on to the next project
- Understanding of a variety of Monitoring tools
- Strong understanding of enterprise architecture solutions
- Able to articulate technical concepts to non technical people. Able to present.
- Proven experience of VMWare (vSphere 5.5-6.7), Windows Server (2003-2016) and Hyperconverged solutions
- Experience of Zerto/HA technologies, cloud implementation and Linux from an infrastructure perspective
- Current VCP
- Degree qualified in Information Technology or an associated discipline or equivalent life experience
- Designing and implementing enterprise infrastructure systems
- ITIL V3 foundation (minimum)
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Working in Technology
Our Technology department are a bold and trusted team with a clear direction. We work collaboratively to provide high performing capabilities and technologies. As a team, we are relied upon because we have the expertise to make the best decisions, for the right reasons with the most impressive business outcomes.
Joining us will allow you to work alongside a fair and open-minded department that allows you to experiment. We know what we are doing, why we are doing it and where we are heading, all while still recognising individual expertise. This means we can join forces, pull resources and make winning teams.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?