About the Role
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team in Singapore or Shanghai. As part of our Talent Acquisition function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Understand functional area hiring needs, position specifications, and parameters of search requirements
- Source and evaluate candidates for presentation to hiring managers- through cold calling prospects, networking, working with our existing database, and utilizing website tools to generate new opportunities
- Build strong relationships across the business and functional teams to ensure ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process
- Collaborate with the wider TA Team to develop best practices and identify opportunities, issues, strategies and trends to help our business stay on the leading edge
- Proactively research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Maintain a strong pipeline/network of candidates and contact
- Able to provide a strong candidate experience to both unsuccessful and successful candidates
- APAC exposure including Greater China, Singapore, Australia, Japan
- 5+ years strong & creditable recruiting experience
- Must demonstrate sourcing and negotiation skills and knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practice and procedures necessary
- High level of energy, creativity and independent thinking
- Self-motivated and results driven with ability to communicate and influence effectively with client group and outside candidates
- Flexible/adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter & able to build talent pools / pipelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and applicant tracking systems (Workday desirable)
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy. Our information, insights, connections, data and digital tools solve customer problems in three disciplines:
- PRODUCT DESIGN via global trend forecasting service WGSN;
- MARKETING via global benchmark for creative excellence and effectiveness Cannes Lions and WARC and strategic advisory firm MediaLink;
- SALES via retail and eCommerce strategy and analytics products from One Click Retail, Clavis Insight and Planet Retail RNG, the world's premier payments and FinTech congress Money20/20, global retail industry summit World Retail Congress and Retail Week.
Ascential also powers political, construction and environmental intelligence brands: DeHavilland, Glenigan and Groundsure.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?