We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in the US and become an integral part of our Talent Acquisition function.
- Source and evaluate candidates for presentation to hiring managers- through cold calling prospects, networking, working with our existing database, and utilizing website tools to generate new opportunities
- Understand functional area hiring needs, position specifications, and parameters of search requirements
- Build strong relationships across the business and functional teams to ensure ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process
- Collaborate with the wider TA Team to develop best practices and identify opportunities, issues, strategies and trends to help our business stay on the leading edge
- Proactively research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Maintain a strong pipeline/network of candidates and contact
- Attend Career Fairs/Networking Events/Partner with Colleges and Universities across the US
- Able to provide a strong candidate experience to both unsuccessful and successful candidates
- Strong & creditable recruiting experience
- Must demonstrate sourcing and negotiation skills and knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practice and procedures necessary
- High level of energy, creativity and independent thinking
- Self-motivated and results driven with ability to communicate and influence effectively with client group and outside candidates
- Flexible/adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter & able to build talent pools / pipelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and applicant tracking systems (Workday desirable)
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Generous 401K match
- Health Care (covers more than typical employer’s portion)
- Frequent office outings (e.g. annual company ski day and summer retreats)
- Fun work environment (foosball, ping pong, company provided snacks and drinks)
- Additional perks and incentives
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?